Sunday 7 February 2010

Props and Planning

 

First day of filming

 

Location: Gervias granddads house in pearly

Time: 5:00pm – 7:00pm

Description of filming: party scene – me (Ben) sitting on sofa, in the centre of shot. People partying around me for an hour. We will then edit this in to fast motion (´1000).

Party people – dancing, drinking, smoking, talking.

 

Props:

  • alcohol (spirit bottles filled with replica liquid eg, water ect)
  • ipod speakers
  • cigarettes

 

Costume:

  • Casual cloths

 

Second day of filming

 

 Location: Gervais estate in pearly

Time: 2:00 – 5:00

Description: walking shots of me (Ben) in estate.

 

Props:

  • Dog

 

Additional filming

 

First day of re-shot

 

Location: in my (Ben) room at my house

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

 

Time: 7:00 – all night (for the night sky shot)

 

Description: me doing smoke rings, bath shot, me going to sleep, night sky.

 

Props:

  • fake “spliff”
  • bath full of water
  • lamp
  • bed stuff

 

Second day of re-shot

 

Time: 6:00am-11:00am

 

 

 

locations:

 

Description: morning sky shot, me waking up, me rolling a fake “spliff”, shot of Brixton prison, shot of Brixton prison sign, shot of man whos come out of Brixton prison (this shot couldn’t be completed as I didn’t have a man to shoot).

 

Props:

  • fake “spliff”
  • piece of paper with “im free” written on it
  • sleeping cloths

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment